Venue :QMIS, Cyber Studio
Members Attended : All Teachers in 2 Batches.
Conducted by :Mr.Karthikeyan & Mr.Krishnamoorthy – Fundchoice Financial Services Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru.
An awareness session on managing one’s need based investment was arranged for the teaching staff members of QMIS. This was an initiative planned solely for the SLT members, but realizing its need of the hour it was extended to all the teaching staff for their well being. The sessions were conducted in two slots with 38 Teaching staff members in batch I between 9.00am to 11.00 am and batch II with 29 Teaching staff members. The session was handled by Mr.V. Karthikeyan and the inputs given were as under.
- Organising the financial investments after considering the personal commitments based on the need and earnings.
- Channelize the investment decisions effectively.
- Match the investment decisions with the need and goal in real terms
- Planning based on the time the person has retirement plans
- Choose on the investment based on the carreer of child or other dependant’s need in family
- Best option to get higher returns through investment options
- Avoid mistakes in making investment decisions
- Plan a consistent long – term returns.
Report by CIS Coordinator:
To ensure the present and future long term financial security of the staff members, the Management of QMIS arranged for a much needed session on Financial Management. The participants had a new perspective of choosing from various investment plans available in Money, Banking, Financial & Insurance market. They were able to understand how many types of investments were available and on what basis they have to plan while deciding on the investments.