Session on Investigatory projects and practicals in Computer Science-Report
Conducted by : CBSE, CEO, Chennai.
Online Session Date: 22.05.2020
Host of the programme: Mrs Dhanashree Sontakke, PGT(CS), KV No.2 Tambaram, Chennai
No. of Participants: 68
Members attended from QMIS: 1) Ms Sathya Priya, 2) Ms Archanaa Karthikeyan
Time of the session: 03.00 pm to 04.30 pm
Venue: CISCO WebEx (Video conferencing App)
Tools used by the host: Google Drive, Padlet for interactions, google form for Assessment and Feedbacak
Session in Detail:
- The programme discussed the ideas, tools, report guidelines and marking scheme for the Python project.
- The resource person shared the details for the data sets.
- It discussed the list of practical programs for Python lab. The assessment was conducted at the end of it.
- The CBSE collected the feedback online from the participants and I have completed the assessment and submitted the feedback. On the whole the session was very effective.
Learning outcome of the session:
- It gave the guidelines on Investigatory projects and practicals in Computer Science as prescribed by CBSE.