“Together may we give our children the roots to grow and the wings to fly!”
QMIS organized en exclusive Coffee Evening for the parents & students of Grades 8 & 9 on
Saturday, 2 nd November, 2019. The gathering was arranged with a strong belief that the combined
effort of the trios – the students, parents and teachers would positively bring better honors in the
life of children and make them more confident. The session focused on the following domains.
- Mr. Abinath Chandran , Our Managing Director discussed about the sculpturing of a child and
he related his presentation with a Thirukural.
- Ms. Sujatha Guptan , The Director – Academics gave a vision about the Life of QMIS after
which she shared about the success stories of grade 10 & 12 in the board exam.
- Ms. Aysha Siddika, the level coordinator discussed about the CBSE Curriculum and about the
nuances of how the school initiates its preparation for the board exams right from Grade 8.
- This strenuous preparation paves way for the children to taste the fruits of success at ease.
- Ms. Parasakthi, the E+ Coordinator discussed about the objective of E+ programme initiation
at school. She added how the school had begun striding towards Happy Assessment scenario
with the help of this programme.
- Mr. Bharath, the Manager Admin took over the platform to share about the importance of
motivation. Every member who made their presence felt the significance of the session
through the incredible enthusiasm given by him.
- The parents who were bit disinclined in attending the session dispersed with undoubted
contentment and both the students and the parents refurbished their responsibility.