We live in an interconnected and complex world that is changing at an unheard of pace. Preparing our children to succeed in this challenging environment demands a flexible and real world based approach to education. QMIS maneuvers to reach this widened horizon through its Philosophy, Vision, Mission and Core Values.
“We at QMIS believe in ensuring the well being of the body, mind and soul of the individual by instilling a steady growth mindset, who learn and unlearn to emerge as change makers.”
“Educating the leaders of tomorrow who will change the way the world lives, learns and works”
The global vision of QMIS is realized through its mission of
- Any where any time learning environment
- Collaborative learning environment of students and teachers provide opportunities to develop personnel and professional attributes
- Deliver value based education that produces responsible global citizens who act as a change factor in the society.
QMIS builds the values through the environment, curricular and co-curricular programs and shapes the staff and students with the following core values
- Accountability: Be accountable for own actions, do the best, pursue excellence, resolve differences in constructive ways.
- Commitment: A commitment to the acquisition of knowledge and the achievement of personal potential.
- Integrity: A steady and faithful observance of a code of moral values. This includes honesty in word and deed and developing trustworthy individuals.
- Positivity: Instilling a positive or optimistic attitude by building the confidence to handle challenges.
- Respect: Respect self and treat others with consideration and understanding, respect another person’s point of view, respecting the cultural differences , respect the property of others and treat others fairly and instill oneness in thoughts despite the differences
QMIS takes the learning of the children “More & Beyond” the classroom and books through various student enrichment programs.