Extra Curricular activities (ECA):
- QMIS provides a range of extracurricular activities to meet the varying interests and needs of students daily between 3.00pm – 4.00pm. Designed to enable all round development, they give every student a platform to nurture their talents, which can turn into enduring hobbies. In the Sports arena, the school has facilities for football, basketball, tennis, volleyball, throw ball, swimming, cricket and athletics.
- Students have multiple opportunities to develop skills in competitive team sports while learning the responsibilities and leadership qualities of team play. In addition, students are introduced to several individual sports and encouraged to develop proficiency in them.
- Besides nurturing their athletic talents, this module inculcates a spirit of healthy competition and team work in students.
- Peruse the list of ECA activities, which the students can sweat in.
- Outdoor: Basket Ball, Foot ball, Volley ball, Throw ball, Cricket, Tennis, Athletics
- Indoor: Table Tennis and Chess
After school activities (ASA)
- When the diamonds want an extra shine, there is an expert hand in satiating the need. When the student wants to spend extra hours on the activity they love, after school activities are the suitable area they can drench in. This program is rolled out daily between 4.30pm and 6.00pm.
- Competitive fixtures are played against other schools in all sports and we also compete at National and Regional events. Within the school we hold house competitions and give fair opportunities for all students to build the spirit of teamwork and sportsmanship.